Call for Papers
Review & Acceptance
The submitted abstracts will be reviewed and selected by the Programme Commitee. If a paper is accepted by the Programme Committee, the authors will receive a notification 6 weeks after the abstract submission deadline. There are two different types of accepted contributions:
Poster with Short Talk
Call for Poster without Talk
Guidelines & Templates
Extended Abstract for Review
|- Use the following template: abstract-author-title.docx / abstract-author-title.doc
- The paper size is A4
- The extended abstract should contain a maximum of 2 pages and will be provided in a book of abstracts during the conference to the participants.
- The document must be uploaded as docx or doc file.
- Selected authors will be notified by the program commitee and may choose between the iCT and the CSNDTE paper track:
- For the abstract submission you must name the person who will be presenting the contribution at the conference. This name will be included in the Conference Programme Folder. Changes can only be considered on the conference website.
- Maximal size A0 portrait
- Take your poster to the conference. No prior submission necessary.
- Slides must be handed in the break prior to your designated session at the presentation laptop. The use of your personal laptop is not allowed.
- Microsoft Office 2010 is installed on the presentation laptop.
- Your presentation may include videos and animations.
- All main/important Codecs and Players are supported.
- The beamer resolution is 1024 x 768 pixel.
|Please note that the abstract/paper submission or acceptance notification does not go hand in hand with the registration for participation to the conference!|
For the submission of an Abstract you have to register here. After that you will be able to upload the abstract for the contribution type "Full Paper Submission Track".
Please see the guidelines for the abstract submission.